Red Roof Vet Wellness Plan
“Personalized” preventive care for your pet with affordable “monthly” payments.
Complimentary Wellness Exam With Same Day Sign-up!
What is Red Roof Vet Wellness Plan?
To keep high quality service, the RED ROOF Vet medical team designed protocol plans based on the preventive care guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
Financial burdens can be overwhelming. Owners can now choose from a variety of plans for their pets based on their budget. The affordability of the payment and service plans are set up and referenced by the American Veterinary Medical Association’s fee schedules for the practices in the metropolitan area.
What services are included in the Plans?
The RED ROOF VET medical team will provide the maximum effort in providing the most comprehensive care for your beloved pets. We understand that every pet is different.
We take your pet’s breed, current health, and age under great consideration. These factors and your household budget can help you decide which plan is best for your pet at the best value.
We will provide comprehensive physical examinations and vaccines along with the following:
- Vaccination (Distemper/Parvo virus, Bordetella, Lyme disease, Leptospirosis, Influenza and Rabies)
- Screening for the diseases caused by the pathogens carried by ticks and mosquitoes (e.g. Heartworm disease and Lyme disease)
- Screening for the diseases caused by the pathogens carried by ticks and mosquitoes
- A chemistry profile to screen for any early stages of major organ dysfunction (e.g. liver, kidney, diabetes, endocrine disease, etc)
- A complete blood count to detect any systemic infection/inflammation, anemia, blood clotting disorders, etc
- Thyroid testing
- Vaccinations (Feline Distemper, Leukemia and Rabies)
- Screening for intestinal parasites in the fecal, such as hookworm, roundworm, whipworm, giardia or coccidium.
- Feline leukemia, immunodeficiency virus and heartworm disease screening
- A chemistry profile to evaluate any early stages of major organ dysfunction (e.g. liver, kidney, diabetes, endocrine disease, etc)
- A complete blood counts to detect any systemic infection/inflammation, anemia, blood clotting disorders, etc
- Thyroid testing
We can help you easily upgrade to a different plan when it’s necessary.
For example, puppy and kitten plans will include spay/neuter whereas an older pet’s plan may include dental care.
For geriatric wellness plans may include comprehensive eye examination to detect cataracts/glaucoma and radiology for heart disease.
Perks of your Red Roof Vet Wellness Plan.
Our Care plan is strictly designed for preventive wellness care.
Good Preventive care helps find and treat disease earlier so our pets have the opportunity to live the longest, happiest, and healthiest lives possible.
Our Plan members get perks, like free nail trims, anal gland expression and other great medical services at discounted prices.
Members can also benefit from low cost copays for scheduled visits when you’re not sure whether your pet is sick or not.